We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
We are currently looking for a bright and motivated person who is interested to get a jump start in their career and help grow Dott in Germany. You will be supporting the marketing team and other departments with their marketing plans, to help Dott achieve its brand and business objectives.
What you’ll do
- Source and manage local partnerships in all cities, focus on Koln;
- Support the German Marketing team on execution of campaigns and brand assets;
- Support Social Media strategy execution in Germany;
- Organize and support local events and promotion activities;
- Assist with tracking performance across channels;
- Assist with translations and content production;
- Help with activations in various locations throughout Germany;
- Source, compare and map out new event locations to promote Dott;
- Think of smart new ways to engage new and existing customers.
What you’ll need
- You speak fluent German and English (written and spoken)
- Available for a minimum of 3 months, based in Koln, Germany
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a Bachelor’s/Masters degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Event Management
- Ideally full time availability
- Strong attention to detail
- You are both creative and analytics-driven
- Proactive and driven
- You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities, “done is better than perfect”
- Enthusiastic, confidence and professional working attitude; you’re comfortable being out and about at events, representing Dott
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections in the city
A stimulating environment in a booming company and real hiring opportunities at the end of the internship
What’s in it for me?Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events.
At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride.
Closing & equal opportunities employer statementCome as you areDott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees. Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.
Hier der Link zur Ausschreibung.